I am looking forward to so many of the presentations. Not all of them are strictly about GNOME, but also about free software and technology in general. Just to name a few:
- Patents and copyright and trademarks… Oh, why!?
- How to be an ally to women in tech
- GNOME Web 3.12: a browser to make us proud
- GTK+, dialogs, the HIG and you
- Lessons learned as GNOME Executive Director
- GTK and CSS
- GNOME and Wayland
- GNOME UX: the social dimension
As you can guess, several of these relate to my specific interest in the usability of free software.