Monday, May 1, 2017

Every meeting

I'm taking a break this week (I'm grading final exams for the online class I'm teaching this semester) so instead of a longer post, I wanted to share this brief video from FastCompany.

» Every meeting you've ever been to (in two minutes)

How many meetings have you been to that are like this?

Sure, the video is funny, but that's not the reason I shared it. I'm hoping the video may knock you out of complacency, and get to you recognize any of these bad behaviors in yourself (if you have any). So if you're exhibiting any of the traits from this video, if you listen to yourself in your next meeting and hear yourself saying some of these trite examples, you need to find new ways to express yourself.
image: FastCompany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.